Saturday, October 16, 2010

My 1st Tasty Creation as a Blogger...

Yikes!  Am I really doing this?  I admit to loving food, and sharing that love with my family...Heck, I so often update my Facebook statuses around the subject, so much so that friends have encouraged me to step outside my comfort zone of "Friends only" viewing my Wall to a much bigger canvas for all to see... Some friends must think that I am some sort of expert in the kitchen.  Sure, I can follow a recipe, and have a few staple recipes that never let me down.  But in general, I am more so the one admiring the food that someone else has so lovingly cooked for me.  I have simply shared my deep appreciation for all the delicious things that have given me my girlish figure throughout my 30-something years.  P.S., I am not a size 2, and although it might be nice to be one, I am more realistic in realizing that my taste(s) in food won't quite allow for a petite version or half plate of myself.  It's all good!  So, as I was saying, I've taken the advice of friends and family and am trying my hand at this thing called Nom Nom Nom Mom, where I share with you my adventures in eating, while encouraging my Girlies to have a wordly & healthy palate, watching my husband stay fit through workouts, while I stay sane through indulging in delicious foods, and once in a while I shall also share tried and true recipes that haven't disappointed my family or my girlish figure. Hope you like what you see & read & eat courtesy of Nom Nom Nom Mom!
As one of the 1st images I shall entice you with to follow Nom Nom Nom Mom, here's something sweet in honor of Sweetest Day, Shmeetest Day.. I had  this for dessert at Spring Restaurant, Chicago, while celebrating the Sweet 7th Anniversary of marital bliss~gag!  But no gagging ensued with this sweet plate.  Sweet Shortbread Wafer S'mores!  O...M...Good Gracious!  So sweet, so lovely, and so simply thought out.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment