Thursday, January 13, 2011

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius...Or is it? Whatever...Let's see what we should eat!

Well, for all my nearly 30+  years, I thought I was born under the astrological sign of Aquarius, with my birthday falling on February 6th and such.  And for the most part, I've identified with what the astrologers have said about me being a female Aquarian, especially the part about being "the most beautiful [women] in the zodiac..." HA!  But now, a bunch of smarty pants astronomers from Minnesota have thrown the general public for a loop and proposed that what each of us has known to be our unique astrological sign may in reality not be it after all, and moreover, there is actually an additional sign that has been "missing" forever! I know, right?!  So, if I go by what the new signs' assignments are, I apparently am now a Capricorn, but clearly they have it all wrong...or at least this particular site's assessment of the sign has an interesting take on MY new M.O...I'm mean, I'm supposed to have a "small well-shaped body..." Clearly they are not describing the real me. Hello?! I love food, so much so that I have decided to write about my adventures with food for goodness sakes.  Ok, fine.  I will admit, I've lost a fairly considerable amount of weight for me with healthier eating and a renewed lifestyle commitment to eating better with more accountability for the food choices I make, so maybe the "small well-shaped body" is in the cards for me...we shall see...But then again, I think I will always be an Aquarius at heart.

But anyway, with this new found take on astrological signs, it actually got me to thinking, "I wonder if there are food horoscopes out there..."  And guess what, there are!  I'm really excited about this new discovery of mine.  Check out the Delish site or one of many horoscope sites that you may search including this one to see what foods appear to align with your sign.  Now to decide if I should increase my intake of yogurt & honey per Capricorn or nom it up with some pork chops in a balsamic reduction according to the age of Aquarius...And I should also look into seeing if my Girlies' signs shed any light into Elena's picky palate & Katrina's overindulgent palate...Whatever the case, I hope your sign (new or old) steers you in the right direction towards something wonderfully delicious! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I am fond of astrology and often read my horoscope at horo.io. And about the 13th sign of the zodiac, I can say the following, people confuse astrology with astronomy. What does this mean? This means that even if the stars have shifted, it shouldn’t relate to the sphere of the Zodiac and Zodiac signs in any case. To put it simply, even though Ophiuchus exists, it is merely a constellation that has nothing to do with the Zodiac signs.

    ReplyDelete